First, I created a pattern by measuring the card size and added .25" to the overall dimensions to give the cards a bit of wiggle room. To this measurement, I added .25" for the depth of a stack of cards and added another .25" for a glue flap to the two sides of the case. Then, a bottom was created with a .25" depth and a 2.75" diaper flap for folding up as the backbone of the case. The top flap dimensions were added and the background color was left white to contrast with the gray scheme.
I simply printed the pattern on sturdy 65lb. cover weight paper stock, cut along the outside lines and scored the fold lines. Then, I folded and glued the flaps.
I added some velcro for a closure, and voila! A great little case to keep Alamodeus cards organized and protected.